Thursday 5 January 2012

About Me

I am a post operative transsexual having transitioned in 1975 and finally having my surgery in 1979.
After years of a living hell I was finally at peace with myself. The awful dichotomy of knowing you are female but having a male body became utterly intolerable in the end and after a failed suicide attempt I realised that I really wanted to live - just not like I was.
So in 1972 I started to seek medical help and started on my long road to happiness. I am average height (about 5'6") and now reasonably slim (size 10 UK), blonde and green eyed (but honestly not a monster lol).
For a more detailed personal history, see 'Abridged Life Story' page (top of the right hand column)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol