Monday 30 January 2012

Last Night's Earthquake in Peru

Went to bed at about 11:30 pm last night and couldn't get to sleep when I was aroused from a drowsy state by this roar (which I initially put down as traffic noise)  and then the apartment started moving - not violently more of a swaying motion - like if you are  very, very drunk and lie down in bed and the bed appears to be swaying.  It lasted for 10, maybe 15 seconds and then everything went back to normal  and although I was a little frightened I didn't run from the apartment screaming.
I checked Google this morning to see if anybody else had experienced it and found this report here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol