Monday 23 January 2012

Finally out again

Awoke fairly early (yet again) - slumbered on and off for an hour and finally got up at 6am. It was quite misty this morning with a light fog rolling in from the sea - however, once the sun had risen and got to work on it, it soon dissipated. Got ready and was out by 7:30am and went to the supermarket to do my major shop. One of the really nice things about the supermarket where I go is that if the cashier thinks you can't manage the items, she calls over one of the guys who work there, they do all the packing for you - put it in a trolley - and walk back with you to your apartment and help you unpack everything. Then they just walk off. I had to rush after the guy this morning to give him a few nuevo sol as a tip.
Mid-day
Nikky has just popped round to tell me that my first surgery will be tomorrow.  She will collect me at around 12:30 to 1:00pm and I will have the surgery at around 3 pm - YAY!!!!!!!!!
Created a new page here to explain what an FFS is all about and why it is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol