Monday 9 January 2012

This seems so surreal

Well, here I am, waiting for next Sunday evening to arrive when I will set off on my trip to Lima, Peru for my FFS with Femilife - and it just feels surreal as if it isn't happening.  What terrifies me is the thought of the flying - whereas the thought of the surgery doesn't worry me one little bit, which is a bit odd as for most people it would be the opposite way round.

I'm also into my ninth day of quitting smoking, so far I've only had a couple of really bad moments, but my friends from the Gender Society have talked me through the bad bits with words of encouragement and praise (so a big thank you to all those people).

Hopefully with everything that will be happening in Peru I will be able to get through the next few weeks without any slip ups - and then I should be able to say that I have finally quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol