Friday 5 October 2012

The Apartment

Rear of the building showing patio and garden
The apartment where I am staying is a modern 3 story building in a new development about 30 mins drive away from Istanbul.  There are about 6 other girls staying there at the moment, all having various procedures ranging from tummy tucks, dental work and both breast reduction and enhancement surgeries.  There is a large communal lounge and a dining room where we are served our meals (yes, the treatments include the accommodation and all meals).  I have a large room with its own bathroom and shower, other rooms have a smaller room, but with a nice balcony - but no bathroom (but there is a shared bathroom that they use).
When I arrived, all the others had already had their lunch, but the Ukrainian woman who does the cooking and cleaning, prepared me a lovely lunch and then it was time to unpack, have a shower and have a talk with Engin about what was happening.
I then had a rest until about 8pm and went to join the other girls round the large dining room table for our dinner.  Engin mentioned that I had to dye my hair in preparation for the transplants and he had bought some hair colour for me and  Tracey mentioned that she was a hairdresser and would be pleased to do it for me.  Some of the them went back to their rooms as they were having early treatments the following day but I went out into the gardens with two of the others (a mad pair from Kent called Tracey and Jo) where we chatted for a while and then Tracey came up to my room to dye my hair a rich reddish brown colour.  We then went back out and stayed there chatting until around midnight.  They certainly are a bit of a one offs, both of them.
More images of the apartment can be viewed here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol