Wednesday 13 March 2013

How is your voice??

How is your voice???
For many male to female transsexuals this seems to be the stumbling block to passing.  The number of times I have heard something like
"Oh, I seem to pass reasonably well - until I open my mouth and speak" or similar phrases.
I don't know what is with trans women and voice, but many just seem to give up at that point as if it is impossible to achieve a reasonable voice which will not give rise to immediate doubts and double looks.


Read more about this in my 'Voice Therapy' page which you can access here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. As all comments are moderated, it will appear in the blog once it has been approved. Any attempts to spam this blog with adverts will be removed and blocked.
Thank you for your patience -- Carol